XWKE7 2.3.3 Gingerbread has been update with Samsung Galaxy S II. Some of the country provides you this update official but the update we have presented below is non official. You can update your device your device following the below instruction, in case if your device doesn’t have Gingerbread XWKE2 by the help of KIES.
Whats new on XWKE7 2.3.3 Gingerbread:
- Improvement in the background image is done by making it darker.
- The errors that occurred in recent downloads have been fixed. It was found the download do not proceeded more than 40%-50%.
- Repetative download problems have been fixed which were complained by users.
- Efficient battery has been placed instead of older battery with low battery life. The new batter powers 1650 mah.
- Avaibility and increase of in board RAM has been done to make the device faster.
- Well developed cameras and camera application are also included with it. Zoom level has been increased.
How to update Galaxy S II With Gingerbread XWKE7 2.3:
- Your device warranty will be finished if you perform this task.
- It is a factory reset so you can remove all the data of SD to PC.
- Before conducting the task remove SIM card and memory card also.
- You must have latest version of KIES2 on your device.
- Don’t perform this reset if you don’t have more than 50% of charge in battery.
- This has to be done all at your own risk.
- No one will be responsible if your device gets bricked but probability of this is very much less.
- Download XWKE7 2.3.3 Gingerbread firmware from internet and extract it to get two files.
- Pressing the ‘Power’ button, ‘Home’ and ‘Volume down’ button together for few seconds change the device to download mode and run the ODIN file that you have extracted.
- Soon after that connect you device to PC using USB cable and you will be notified. Select the I9100XWKE7_I9100XXKE4_I9100XEUKD1_HOME after clicking on the PDA button.
- Be aware that you do not choose Re-Partition field. Checkout the ‘Auto-reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’. Get relaxed by clicking start because reset will start after that.
- If you saw pas button, be sure that your update was successful.
- Dial the short cut code *2767*3855# to clear the cache memory of previous firmware and full reset will be performed. Now check out the version of your device by typing the code *#1234# .
Once again it is recommended to wait for official update for your device!